The Turner magazine is an annual publication containing articles of interest to company members and the wider public alike. Copies of the current edition are available from the office, and articles from back copies are available to be viewed here online.
- The Company’s award of Master in Turning to Stuart Mortimer
- Mayoral Year of an Honorary Turner, by Dame Fiona Woolf
- Winners of the Turners’ Company 2014 Competitions
- Profile of Baroness Burdett-Coutts, Honorary Freeman of the Turners’ Company
- Welcome to new Liverymen and Freemen of the Turners’ Company
- My Year as Master by John Bridgeman (Master 2014-15)
Copies of The Turner are available on request: