Craft in Focus
When: 12th May to 15th May 2022
Time: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm each day
- Craft Fair entry included in normal Garden admission charges
- Tickets available from 1st March online see Booking Guidance
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Accessibility: All our marquees are floored and carpeted, with ramps. Here’s Hever Castle’s accessibility statement
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or has symptoms of Covid-19
This event will feature exhibitors showcasing their work in open-sided marquees within the award-winning Hever Castle Gardens set in 125 acres of glorious grounds with the backdrop of the historic castle – the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. Exhibitors have been selected from the UK’s finest designer makers and contemporary artists, and the event will incorporate demonstrating artists, a food village and live music! Register of Professional Turner, Colin Norgate, will be exhibiting.
Children can enjoy the fabulous adventure playground, while visitors of all ages can enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze.
Purchase from a stunning treasure trove of original and affordable designs created by some of the finest craftsmen and artists in the UK. Textiles, paintings, furniture, metal, leather, ceramics, jewellery, glass, fashion and more…
Back to Public Events