An outstanding show of art and craftsmanship for one day only: Tuesday 27 November.
- All the entries and winners from the Turners’ Company 2018 competitions.
- Artistic creations in wood to mark the Centenary of the Armistice.
- Contemporary work by leading turners using modern and traditional lathes
Many works will be for sale – to collect, display and give as presents.
Tickets are free and can be booked in advance to guarantee entry to the show.
The competitions are the largest in Europe and attract a wide range of entries from both amateur and professional UK woodturners.
The twelve competitions are organised by the Turners’ Company with the:
- Association of Woodturners of Great Britain
- Society of Ornamental Turners
- Association of Pole Lathe Turners and Greenwood Workers.
More information and Downloads